Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day 333: Best Magazine I've Ever Bought....and most expensive.

So I wish my day was simply made up of reading my new magazine by world wide wedding photographer Jasmine Star, and drinking hot orange juice, because my throat feels like it has a razor growing inside it, but sadly no. I was only able to flick through a few pages at work, and then wipe my grubby finger prints off them afterwards. Haha. I'm pretty excited about reading it...whenever that's gonna be! She tells her whole business story, about her determination, her mistakes, and her successes. I'm hoping it'll give me a big boost!

I was at the lovely Cassia's for dinner and prayer triplet tonight, with the lovely Tanya, and didn't plan on staying late...shock horror we couldn't stop talking, so now it's almost midnight and I'm trying to get the blog done so I can get to sleep! I planned on getting loads of sleep this week in preparation for our weekend away this weekend...it's not happening so far. So, tomorrow night...bed by half past nine! We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment