Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 320: I Love A Good Novel

So Katherine and I have been trying to get a suitable time for another phone date for the past couple weeks, and if I hadn't gotten a migraine on Saturday morning we would've had one then! Anyway, tonight I suggested we resort to private mail on Facebook until we do get to chat properly.

After Neighbourhood Fellowship I got a text from Katherine saying she'd just sent me a novel! Haha. I was excited! But when I went on all I saw was two paragraphs, that I didn't think were worthy of novel classification...turns out Facebook was just being sneaky and when I scrolled down I discovered a gold mine! Haha. Had to copy and paste it in to word to show just how long it was, obviously I've blurred out everything it says! Don't want you knowing our secret cupcake recipes.

But look, 922 words! Impressive for less than an hours work...took me a few days.../weeks to type 500 words for our college assignments! Haha. But I expect my response will take me no time at all.

I've not actually read the message yet, wanted to get the blog out of the way first! So now I'm gonna go get my cup of tea, which has been stewing for a feeeew minutes, and get reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment