Friday 4 November 2011

Day 308: Three Angles of Crathes

:) Hello! I was loving the hazy light on my drive home from town just after lunch today, so decided to nip home to get the 17-40mm (and fill my tea flask!), and head out for a drive. I had planned to find a spot by a river, but after driving down the south deeside road, and crossing the river twice...no, sorry, four times, I decided to head for Crathes!

Having been driving with the radio up loud, just a bitty, it was incredible how quiet it was when I switched off the engine and stepped out the car. The peace was pretty wonderful! Sure, my heart broke a little just minutes after my arrival after I discovered that they had replaced MY BLUE DOOR! But I soon calmed down, thoroughly enjoyed strolling around the grounds, and was loving the low autumn sunshine!

Without really realising, I had taken photos of the castle from 3 different angles, and each was framed by overhanging tree branches and leaves...I hope you like them, I sure do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment