Monday 14 November 2011

Day 318: The IT Crowd Bench Monday

So I had planned to go out to a nice wee park at Bridge of Don at lunchtime for today's Bench Monday photo, but then I found out everyone was getting Pizza for lunch at work! Woop! So instead I enlisted the help of the IT Crowd. Sadly my chair was too fat for us to fit properly in a line, so I'm covering Ali up a little...but he'll get his moment in a second. My legs are actually massive, huh! Tree trunks ahoy hoy.

So, yeah, this was me setting up the camera on arrival in the IT office...
Funny lads.

And this was Ali trying to do some Parkour magic on our first attempt...and my chair spun round...lols...
Oh how I love Bench Monday!

I've been sent a last minute guest entry from the lovely Judy Laing! She took this photo of her boys at Crathes Castle. Yay! We all know how much I love castles :D I love their different poses, good job lads!

1 comment: