Sunday 27 November 2011

Day 330: He's Not Just Santa's Favourite

I was about to head off to bed a while ago...after watching Larry Crowne with Mum, and getting some Christmas pressies ordered online (booyah!), but then I realised I HADN'T DONE THE BLOG YET. Close one. Would've been the first time I'd not got a blog post up without a legitimate reason like Internet failure or migraine.

So, d'you like my favourite little reindeer? You'll be surprised to hear that it wasn't actually me who bought him the suit, it was Granny and Grampa Morrison. That's not to say I won't be buying him a Christmas themed outfit of some sorts...heh heh heh. He's actually the cuddliest thing ever in this suit though! It's amazing. Maybe I should get a selection of suits...and try create a Christmas Multiplicity...

No comments:

Post a Comment