Monday 7 November 2011

Day 311: Product Placement Bench Monday


Today has been a good day :) I had another business workshop this morning, and then I walked along to Marks and Spencers for a sandwich, Bibi's Cupcakes for a chocolate orange cupcake, and nipped in to Starbucks for a tall, decaf mocha, with cream on top, to take away. Then I headed back to the car and drove down to the beach to enjoy my lunch, while watching the seals in the harbour, and take a Bench Monday photo. No doubt some of the staff of the Silver Darling restaurant were looking down at me wondering what on earth I was doing!

So the first time I pushed the shutter release, I decided to move my Starbucks cup and cupcake just a little to the left...which meant I didn't get in to position on time. Ha. But I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment