Wednesday 23 November 2011

Day 327: Curl Lovin'

Yes, today I've taken a photo of my shampoo and conditioner. But it's not just any shampoo and conditioner; it's John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner! I almost went upstairs to get my John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Reviver Styling Mousse, Styling Spray, and Perfecting Creme...but I thought that would be a step too far.

John Frieda is actually amazing! I've always been a bit like "Shampoo for people with curly hair...aye, ok, whatever...", but I already had the curling spray and creme, so I decided to give this stuff a go...probably because it was on offer in Tesco or something, and it totally works!! And then when I ran out of shampoo, I discovered Boots had a 3 for 2 style thing going on so I branched out to their curling mousse, and crikey! My hair was so thick and curly and yummy and amazing! I've loved having long hair, but it was always so much curlier when it was short, and now it's the best of both worlds!

Fascinating blog post, all about my hair. I bet it'll be horrific tomorrow. Haha. I feel like such a girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment