Thursday 24 November 2011

Day 328: Sudden Darkness

So, I'm sitting at my 'desk', and I realise it's 4 o'clock and the world's suddenly gone dark! Well, obviously not the whole world, that would be rather scary. I'm sure it's still sunny in America...and other places where it's still morning...OR at the south pole where the sun's not actually going to set again until April. CreyC. I'd love to see that! I was watching a bit of Frozen Planet on my lunch break today...amazing. I fast forwarded through all the nonsense about birds...they're all the same! I'm joking bird lovers...I'm just more interested in the sea mammals and funky fish they find deep in the sea.

Imagine if THIS was your job! Amazing. I'd not only get to take photos of whales underwater, but I'd get to buy lots of massive thick cosy scarves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment