Monday 28 February 2011

Day 59: Less than 3 weeks to go!

No it's not less than 3 weeks till Christmas...or less than 3 weeks till Bruce Willis comes to visit...and it's definitely not less than 3 weeks till I give up tea. That's just never gonna happen. (And neither is the visit from Brucey before you ask...cause I know you all believed that one!)

It's less than 3 weeks till the Youth Conference!!! Eeek. I know many of you got just a teeny tiny bit excited when I said that...yeah you did! It is exciting!! It's such an uplifting weekend, fully focused on God, learning more about him, worshiping him, and meeting other people who are just as excited to be in that situation as you are. I'm excited. But this year I think I'm gonna have to go between 7 and 10 for how much sleep I want...I'm getting old.

I've spent the evening working on bits and bobs for this years Youth Conference, as some of you know, I'm on the Committee (I know, I know, who's idea was that?!). And that's what today's blog photo is...because I've not done anything else! It's amazing how quickly your evening can disappear when you have no life. Ha.

Not the most artistic or exciting of photos to celebrate TWO WHOLE MONTHS of doing my 365 project, but it's realistic of my day...'Realistic of my day'? Does that even make sense? Who knows. Well, probably many of you do, but that's not important.

Oh, and if you've not got your Youth Conference form sent off yet, do it RIGHT NOW. You don't wanna miss out on the banter now do you?

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment