Saturday 19 February 2011

Day 49: I need to get up in less than 7 hours...probably 6!

1. Car park ticket #1...from Bon Accord Centre.
2. My amazing new mug. It's a beast. I love it!
3. Car park ticket #2...from Union Square...
4. I love babysitting, because I get biscuits...
5. ...and funky kettles to boil the water for my tea!
6. The time I got home from babysitting...

I'm not going to say much, because it's far too late at night...and although it's Saturday tomorrow, I have to get up at 8am, at the latest, because I'm going PAINTBALLING! CreyC. So, yes, I reached new heights of laziness today...rather than walking from the Bon Accord Centre down to Union Square, I took the car...it's shocking. But really, I didn't want to waste too much time in town...so it was a justified action. Totally acceptable in my opinion.

And this evening I was babysitting for the wonderful Judy from Judy's Crafty Moments, her boys were complete stars. Very impressive! I was able to sit, drink tea, and watch telly like any other Friday night. Haha.

Ok, must sleep. Check back tomorrow for some hilarious paintballing related photos, hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it was such a late.....feel a bit pooped myself this morning! Thinking of you paintballing in the rain...that is sure to waken you up a bit!

    Thanks so much for last night...we enjoyed our rare night out!

    Your mug looks fab! I want one like that with coffee all over it!

    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete