Sunday 27 February 2011

Day 58: Not as short and sweet as originaly planned.

It's late. Have to get up early. Must sleep. Here's Fin blowing raspberries at Granny. Goodnight.
At least, that's all I planned on saying in tonight's post when I was thinking about it this afternoon. But, surprise surprise, I have more to say. Ha. And it's not thaaat late! (It totally is, I'm just trying to be down with the kids...)

So yeah, at Youth Fellowship after church tonight we sang a few praise songs, like we always do, and we sang ones we often sing. But the words of one song struck me tonight especially. Simply because over the last one or two days particularly I've been focusing a lot on one thing. I've been asking for His help with it, but at the same time it was unnecessarily taking up far too much of my thoughts and worries...and still is right now! But it's important to really think about the words we sing in psalms and praise songs, and sing them with meaning. And constantly remind ourselves of them!!
Now, each and everyone word in that song is wonderful, but it was the chorus that made me realise I need to 'wise up'. Having God in my life is a solid, constant, never changing, eternal thing. Anything else doesn't really matter. I'll still get upset and stressed about it, but in the end I know that God's plan is best, and he'll keep me going!


And before I go...don't you just LOVE that face!?

NOW it's late. Have to get up early. Must sleep. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment