Monday 7 February 2011

Day 38: I have all the fun

I can't believe it's half past nine! Despite my head still not functioning properly, it's been a rather quick day. I even worked through my lunch break, because I didn't wanna go outside in the snow, with the aim of then leaving early, but I was too busy doing work to go home. Ha. Fail.

And I had planned on getting change of my £20 note at lunchtime so that the busdriver wouldn't rage at me on the way home, well...when the time came to get the bus I stood with the bus driver for a couple minutes with him trying to think what to do. He only had two £10 notes, and I didn't even have enough change to pay for the cheapest fair...and in the end I thought he said to me "Well, you'll get a taxi, and see how you get on."!! I was like "Thank you very much." in a slightly cheeky tone...got off the bus and tears came to my eyes (I know, I know, big surprise for me!) because I totally wasn't in the mood to go to a shop, get change, and wait 45 minutes for the next bus in the slush and my slippy boots. But then the bus came up beside me and was like "Come on get in!" Apparently he'd said "Well, take a seat..." HA. Woopsies. I felt cool. Woaw. Good story.

So, when I got home I decided to have some more multiplicity fun. This one was more difficult than last weeks...having to run round to the other side of the table within 10 seconds, without knocking anything out of place. It took a while. AND I bashed my knee of the chair, resulting in this beauty...

Hahahaha. Oh It's a goodun. Anyhoo.  I had an idea for a multiplicity shot kinda like this the other year when I first discovered how exciting doing a multiplicty is. Ha. So I thought I'd try giving it a go, and make use of my wonderful cupcake stand again. You're all probably amazed that there are still cupcakes left from Friday.

Ok right...was there anything else I wanted to say? Em em em...I don't think so. Probably. I'm currently watching Cellular...lolsies. It's not too bad...better than the Expendables. And Jason Statham's in it. He's no Bruce Willis, but mmmmm all the same! Haha. Ok, I'll just post the photo now...

I went all out for this one huh. Outfit changes AND different accessories. Woaw, I'm sad. But it was fun! Minus the knee injury. I won't be playing football any time soon, that's for sure. I bought a set of textures earlier, made by a photographer in America. They only cost $25, compared to other photographers I've seen who charge over one hundred dollars. So I thought I'd give them a go. But I seriously dislike using other peoples work on my photos...so after putting two on top of this photo, I removed them and used my own again instead. Ha. But the textures I bought will help teach me how to make better ones of my own. Many of you are probably thinking "What on earth is she on about?!", if so, just ask! I'll explain. But you can probably figure it out from the funny look over the top of most of my photos.

Right. I'm happy :) Are you happy? I hope so. The film's still got 40 minutes to go, so, do I be a rebel and stay up and watch it? Or, just do the usual and go to bed? Tough choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment