Friday 26 August 2011

Day 238: I Can Still Smell It...

Well...that was an interesting Friday night! We're holding a Parenting course at church every Friday night for the next 6 weeks, and while the parents are off learning, their children are left in the creche with a few helpers, or babysat in their own home. Tonight was the first night, and from here on, hopefully, things can only get better! Haha. It was totally fine really, the only downside was a pretty epic nappy change! I planned on going to Tesco on the way home to buy some nibbles...but I'm pretty sure I still smell like baby poop, so tea and biscuits it is! Oh, and I have some Chinese takeaway left from earlier, so it's all good!

This photo was taken before the poop incident. Pretty sure Sam wouldn't have let me anywhere near him afterwards...Isn't he a cutie!? It wasn't his nappy I changed by the way. I'd have a different opinion if it was.

Right...now for tea, biscuits, Chinese, and the final 4 episodes of 24 Season 6! Helloooo Jack Bauer. Sorry about the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment