Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 228: Look Who Started School Today!

I went round to the Lipp residence this morning to photograph Joanna's first day of Primary 1, and arrived in perfect time to get some breakfast first too! She was incredibly excited, which was lovely to see, hopefully that'll continue for the next 13 years!

After that I went home to load the car, ready for my journey to Inverness with Hannah and Mairi, in preparation for Catherine and Matthew's Wedding TOMORROW! We picked Katherine up from the train station when we arrived in Inverness, then went and checked out the Hotel, found my locations for the family photos. We then headed out to Munlochy for Hannah and I to offload our stuff at my aunt and uncles, stayed for dinner and headed back in to town for the rehearsal. Eeeek.

Very excited!! Definitely need some sleep first though. Check back tomorrow for a photo from the Wedding...probably after midnight...if I'm still awake. Maybe Thursday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment