Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day 236: Before and After Self Portrait

Just had a wee play around with this photo I took earlier this evening, adding a texture of some plant 'bokeh' I took too, with my baking tray texture on top also. I'm discovering that I dislike using my laptop to edit photos...but it's the only thing I have. I realised I had been leaning on the table, looking down over my laptop while editing the photo, and then I sat back and it looked quite a bit different. Risky business! So what I need to do is correct my posture, and make sure the screen is slanted at the same position every time I edit.

I'm also discovering the white balance in some of my photos with Sam have really not been to my liking. I usually leave it on Auto...I'll need to get out of that habit! I like my images to look a lot warmer than the cold Scottish blues.

Happy Wednesday!! I'm off to Crathes tomorrow to check out Becky's Exhibition! Yay :D Might take a few snaps while we're there...she doesn't know that though...

No comments:

Post a Comment