Saturday 13 August 2011

Day 225: Scottish Summer Countryside

I went out for a drive in the sunshine with JD and Sam this afternoon, and as I came up to this field I thought "Another wonderful open field of wheat/barley with blue skies above it and no where to park...oh wait, a farm track!! Perfect!". I parked the car in at the side, pulled Sam out the bag and strolled in to the open field and took a few snaps. I may be a lover of the seaside, but I definitely appreciate a beautiful bit of countryside. Especially if it's sunny.

We're about to watch Becoming Jane...I have a love/hate relationship with this movie. It's beautiful, but incredibly stupid at the same time. Why couldn't they just get married?! I have a feeling I might cry when I watch it tonight, I'm in that sort of mood. Ha. Tea and popcorn are a must!

Oh, I've began the process of getting a new business logo, eek! I'll be sad to say goodbye to the one I have just now, but the fact that someone who saw it the other day asked if the "D" was a fish, made me even more certain it was necessary for a pro to get involved. Hopefully I'll be showcasing a colourful and fun new logo in a week or two!! (You won't be surprised that I've gone to an American logo designer...I think my love for Americans is really becoming an obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment