Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day 221: Holiday Club Night 1...Involving Cupcakes!

It's Holiday Club week! Due to having to work, I signed up for the high school age group, which was meeting this evening, and then again on Thursday evening. We weren't sure how many kids would turn up, but we got about 20 or so, which was great! We played some ball games, which were new to me, and I LOVED. Ha. And then there was a 10 minute talk for the kids, telling them about the wonderful gift of life that God has given us, thanks to his Son dying on the cross for all our sins! Then there was tuck shop, woop woop! And then the guys went off to play more ball games, and the girls...might possibly have decorated cupcakes. Totally not my idea...

Iain's lovely wife, Fiona, decorated that cupcake for him...with barbie sprinkles n' everything! He loved it. But what he loves more, is getting to be on my blog!! Amazing. He's going up in the world.

Now...I'm gonna get really geeky here and just say...I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!! This photo was taken at 6400 ISO, at f2.5 1/320sec with my 50mm lens, no flash, at 9pm, in a room lit with a few spotlights...how good does it look!! It's so sharp! And bright. And only a little bit grainy. Ugh. I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment