Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 215: I Love Me Some Green and Purple!

I was saying to Rachael last night that I dislike how much time I spend on one image sometimes. It was in reference to last night's blog photo; I kept tweaking it, and trying different textures etc. When I spend so much time on something, I end up looking at the it and thinking "I don't like it...this is rubbish.". And, sometimes that's the case! Ha. But a lot of the time I just need to take a break and go back to it after a while.

Well, anyway, tonight was a whole different story! At about 9 o'clock, as I was clearing my dinner plate, I realised that I had forgotten all about doing a blog photo! Eeeek. How bad would that have been, after 215 days...So, I grabbed my camera and ran out to the garden...lay on the ground, no doubt picking up a few beasties on the way, and photographed this beautiful green and purple bush. The butterflies love it...I can't remember what it's called. And 15 minutes later, with the help of a texture or two, I had my completed blog photo.

I.Love.It. Green and purple is just so yummy!

2 comments: