Friday 5 August 2011

Day 216: College Chiccas Catch up!

Firstly I'd like to say, Andrea, we miss you! We're looking forward to seeing you SOON.

Had a lovely evening with these girlies tonight, catching up on all the latest life stories. I kind of love this photo! Haha. We were in Starbucks after our yummy meal at Wagamamas. I casually got my camera out and rested it on my new GIANT CUPCAKE CAKE MOULD box on the table, while Rebecca was talking...they all knew exactly what was happening. I took one photo, it hadn't focused right, so I took another...and it was perfect!! Haha.

We certainly need to have these catch ups way more often! But, I'll be seeing them next week at Rebecca's exhibition out at Crathes castle! SO excited!! I love her, and I love Crathes, what a combination!!

Ok, I think tomorrow's looking to be a long day...so I better get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment