Monday 22 August 2011

Day 234: Oh Arr, Bench Monday On The Farm

Trying to get a chicken to stay in view of a camera after a 10 second timer is NOT EASY. But highly hilarious to attempt. If someone had been taking photos of us dancing in front of the chickens, it would've provided great hilarity for you all. But, thankfully, no one was.

Joining me on the bench tonight I have Coinneach and Sarah. I went round so that Coinneach would wash my car, which got unbelievably muddy during my drive home over the Lecht last Thursday. I'm happy to say JD is now super squeeky clean!! Yay. And my only payment was two bags of Percy Pigs...slave labour ahoy!

Oh, and thanks to the Maclean family for their pretty bench. I promise it's not collapsed from the weight of us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment