Saturday 24 December 2011

Day 358: Christmas Dinner Prep.

How amazing is my gingerbread man!? Haha. Sarah made napkins for us to use at Christmas dinner, and we've been sewing on little Christmassy things on a corner of each one. I was in my pyjamas until half past 4 because I was so busy sewing, and watching movies on the telly. Ha.

On a different topic, we were watching Total Wipeout before going out to the Carol Service at Church tonight, and Finlay found it absolutely HILARIOUS. It was great! He kept chuckling hysterically. Now I have someone to watch it with, who appreciates it like I do. Haha.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone :) I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family, eating lots of delicious food, and remembering the true meaning of Christmas! Check back tomorrow night if you'd like to see a snapshot of my Christmas Day :) Only 7 more days left of my 365 project!

No comments:

Post a Comment