Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 349: Sunshine in Uig

Paul stood us up today, decided not to come to Uig with us after all. Which was actually good cause we were able to have another lazy morning...ha, we were out of the house by midday though, impressive, uh? And on the way we spotted a double rainbow! Only one of them was all the way though, and the other didn't show up in the photie.

It was raining on the way there, but once we arrived at Valtos, the sky cleared and we enjoyed lunch (inside the car obvs, cause it was chilly like!) looking down on Valtos beach, and then went out for a wee stroll. Ignore the fat suit I'm wearing in the following photo...
And then we drove waaaaaaaaaaay along to the end part of Uig, and I ran out to snap a few photos down over the cliffs. I left Rach in the car, and she had a wee panic about what she'd do if I fell off the cliff...not how she'd save me, but how she'd get home. Ha. Thanks Rach. I left my phone in the car, and keys in the ignition, so she'd actually have been totally fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment