Thursday 22 December 2011

Day 356: Miss Stewart

Sarah and I went out to Mum's school this morning to do some baking with her class of Primary 4's, they were loving having Finlay pottering around as they cut out biscuits and decorated muffins. Sarah and Fin headed off before morning break so Fin to get some sleep, but I ended up staying till 3 o'clock! It was quite fun being a teacher for the day...well, sort of a teacher. Ha.

We were doing the baking in the Library...as you do, and there were some dinosaurs kickin' about, as they do, so I snapped a photo of one of them as he chilled out on the sofa, with all the kids baking plates in the background. The second photo shows the fantastic oven we were using for the biscuits...but the biscuits in the photo are actually the ones made by the other primary 4 class...they went crazy with biscuits and it took most of the day to get them all cooked!

I wrapped all my Christmas pressies when I got home, so now the bottom of the tree is getting pretty crowded. I'm excited for everyone to open them! I might go buy Finlay one more thing tomorrow...ha.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment