Friday 9 December 2011

Day 343: And So, It Begins!

I went in to town this morning to get a few Christmas pressie bits n' bobs, and get JD washed...ha, lazy cheat, I know. But he loves a bit of pampering! I enjoyed a stroll around the shops, got what I needed, thankfully, and then nipped to Starbucks for a takeaway before heading back to the car. I decided to get a sausage buttie as well as my decaf mocha, as I hadn't had lunch...so there's probably a few roll crumbs on JD's beautiful freshly cleaned floor...Oops. I'll pick them up tomorrow if there are any!

Anyway, moving from my messy car floor, to my messy living room floor! Would you believe, all that mess was for wrapping up just two presents. One was a pass the parcel prize though so it was like I was wrapping up 9 presents. My wrapping skills should be spectacular now.

And, when I was down, I got to unwrap a present!! Well, cut open a sellotaped box shipped from the US of A, after over a month of waiting, and saying goodbye to a few monies for custom duty charges. Yes, that's right, my new camera bag is here!! It's so much prettier than my other camera bag, and the strap's actually long enough to go over my head so it's way more practical. Tomorrow I'll need to take it out on an adventure! That might just have to be the Sunday School party though, depending on the weather. Haha. Here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment