Saturday 10 December 2011

Day 344: Santaaaaaaa!...I know him. I know him!

For those of you who don't know what that's from, shame on you; it's from Elf! Watch it. Anyway, I was helping out at the Sunday School Christmas Party this afternoon, and I met Santa!! Last time I saw him was when I was in Sunday School myself, oh so many years ago. It was very exciting! He was kind enough to give me some chocolates, which some of my family members then proceeded to eat this evening. Ha.

The kids looked like they had a wonderful afternoon, probably because they were eating sweets almost every minute of the party. Haha. The leaders did an excellent job of organising everything!

I really need to go pack some stuff as tomorrow I'm heading up to Aviemore for the night with Rachel, and then Lewis for the week :) As long as the snow doesn't stop us...I'll be packing my wellies for sure, and every big jumper I own, and lots of thick socks, and and and, Sam can't wait for his first trip to The Island :D

No comments:

Post a Comment