Tuesday 13 December 2011

Day 347: Banter With the Twins

Rach and I did pretty much nothing today, and there was probably only about 20 minutes of daylight so no chance to take a photo outside! Ha. Paul joined us for dinner this evening, so we got some fantastic wide angle close ups of us all...well, more like just Rach...haha. They weren't too keen to use any of them for the blog...oh well!

When we dropped Paul off, Rach, because she's an absolute weirdo, suggested we take a photo of us peering down from their loft...just for the craic...so we did! Paul set up the camera, I totally didn't think he'd get up within the 10 second timer, but he did! But since he pushed the button I technically couldn't use it for my blog photo, here it is though...I look nice n' podgy with Paul's hat on, but other than that it's actually a pretty cute photo...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment