Thursday 8 December 2011

Day 342: It's Chriiiiistmaaaaaaas!!

So, this afternoon I totally put up the Christmas tree! And and aaaand, I was watching Elf while I worked :D There might not be any snow outside, but it is so totally officially Christmas. I've said totally twice in the last 3 sentences...I think I'm excited.
I attempted a multiplicity, but Sarah's pinched the tripod and it's quite difficult taking pictures in portrait format without moving the camera, so I only managed two of me. Ha.
I love Christmas decorations, I think I might go a little crazy when I have my own place; there'll be fat Santa's and lights everywhere! Think I'll buy some candy canes and chocolates to put on our tree this year...basically so that when I get hungry I won't have to go in to the kitchen...ho ho ho. I'll need to put them high enough so Fin can't reach though...
Next on the Christmas movie list...Santa Claus The Movie, Santa Claus 2, Santa Claus 3, Miracle on 34th Street, Hook, and of course Die Hard 1 and 2. Might as well watch the others while I'm at it. Oh, and The Grinch! Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment