Monday 3 January 2011

Day Two: The calm before the storm...

Today I had lunch at Andrew and Susie's, along with Sarah and Dave. For those of you who don't know the connections, let me lay it out for you: Sarah is my rather fantastic older sister, she's married to Dave, who is Susie's brother, and Susie is married to Andrew, who is the brother of one of my oh so bestest friends. So basically, they're all part of family. And in 2010 that family began to grow, with the arrival of the two beautiful boys you see sleeping above. I thought the title of this blog was appropriate for these two photographs, as although the 6 month age gap between these boys is quite big at the moment...it'll be no time at all before these two cousins are running around together causing havoc! There were many times I wondered what would be my 'Photo of the Day', with many giggles, and cute faces, I thought it would be difficult to choose. But it seemed only right to post these precious moments of peace and quiet...to look back on when we're hiding from mischievous little boys.

I hope you all had a good day, I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment