Sunday 23 January 2011

Day 23: I'm getting Botox

I woke up with another migraine this morning. Good times. So I wasn't out at church at all today, and am in fact still in my pj's. Over the last couple days Mum has mentioned a few times an article from one of her healthy bla bla magazines about the causes of migraines...so today she gave it to me to read. It gives a list of common 'triggers'...and there's a large possibility that I maaaay be able to tick off everything from that list...Stress, sleep disturbance (due to late night blogging!), hormones, dehydration and meal skipping, flashing or flickering lights (or laptop screens...), food (chocolate and cheese are bad...sad times).

So...the good thing is, now I have an excuse to go to bed early, eat lots, and not do any work! Heh heh heh. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do tonight. There's some Scottish Pride bread in the kitchen calling my name, and then I'm off up to bed to read for a bit and get a good night's sleep in preparation for another busy week!

I hope you've all had a lovely Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment