Wednesday 19 January 2011

Day 19: Sneaky wee photo at lunchtime

I came home for lunch today, because I could, because I've been lent a car for the day. A car that's more like a bus...with a handbrake that's not far off an airplane take off lever thingy...and I'd know that because I've driven a 747 too...Yeah.

Anyhoo in the last 5 minutes before heading back to work I decided to take advantage of the daylight again for my Photo of the Day. I wouldn't say this photo was anywhere near as amazing as my teacup photo from last week, but it's a pretty picture at least. Thrown together in about 30 seconds using the following...
*One random plant pot found on top of fridge.
*One head of fake flowers from vase in my room
*One of my beautiful scarves
*One Glass and small bowl inside plant pot to stop flower and scarf sinking in
*One breakfast bar counter top.
Throw a few textures on top in Photoshop...and Voila!

I'm at Rotech again tomorrow...that's 4 days in one week I'll have worked...CreyC. I'll hopefully get round to blogging Emma's birthday and the Lipp residence tomorrow night, or Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment