Saturday 29 January 2011

Day 29: Happy Birthday Sarah, and Half Birthday Fin!

My sister is now 26...married, and has a beautiful baby boy, who she shares half birthdays with :) That's right. My nephew is now 6 months old. CreyC. (Anyone who doesn't understand where my amazing new spelling of 'crazy' comes from, look up the Final 12 in last years X Factor...Lolsies. I'm considering changing the spelling of my name to Catreeowna, cause it's cool innit) So as a birthday treat I met Sarah, Dave and Fin at Duthie Park to takes some photos :) 

But before that, I had a mini shoot at Johnston Gardens with the MacLelland family. Such a cute wee park, the girls had some fun feeding the ducks, and then poor wee Kate got a bit fed up of the photographer lady and her camera. But even though Kate's hiding from me, I love the photo below! Looking forward to editing a few more photos for this wonderful family next week. And maybe I'll see you guys next Saturday...Haha.


Then, after nipping home to fill up the washer in the car, and charge my phone, and pick up Mum to drive her in to town, I headed to Duthie Park to meet the Morrison family :) And we had lots of giggles, as I worked on my communicating/demanding photographer skills, which led to this beautiful photo of Sarah! And her boys looking suspicious...and fascinated with a wall...
I photographed Sarah and Dave at the Winter Gardens at Duthie Park after Sarah Graduated, so it was really nice to be photographing them there again, with Fin! I love it. That boy is such a wonderful addition to the Morrison (and Stewart!) family, and I'll never get bored of photographing them all together. Fin on the other hand is going to be Seriously fed up of me by his 1st Birthday...maybe he'll be a model when he's older...Ha.


Sarah's not too shabby at the whole photography thing either...maybe I'll let her be my assistant...and when we're rich I'll get an operation on my big nose. Just kidding, I know it's in proportion with the rest of my face...


Hope you're all having a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen MacLelland29 January 2011 at 23:57

    Hilarious! (The one of us, that is!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! The ones of the Morrison's are so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete