Sunday 16 January 2011

Day 16: Eat.Play.Sleep...

...he lives a good life.

This boy is going to feature quite a lot in my 365 Project, you could probably guess that. I just can't get enough of him! Even when I'm feeling super super tired, his squidgy little face, obsession with wanting to stand up all the time, and hilarious giggles, put a smile on my face. I love it! And I struggle to remember times when he wasn't here...I'm pretty sure we were all incredibly bored.

On another note, who wants an update on the jigsaw? Well, it's now a pile of ashes in the back garden...those toasted marshmallows were Amazing. Hohoho. Just kidding. Sarah and Dave are currently attempting to place the final 30 pieces...of the sky...they're basically all identical.HA.

I'm wondering how early is too early to go to sleep...7:45pm? Ok that's fine, cause it's now 7:47pm! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment