Saturday 22 January 2011

Day 21: The Little Red Wellies...

Yes folks, they're back! I wanted to get them out the cupboard for my photo today, because I'm pretty excited...This week my friend Katherine and I set a date in June for a trip up to Lewis! I've not been up since...July 2009, and although some may disagree, I think that's far too long between visits. But what makes it even more exciting is the fact that Katherine's NEVER BEEN. So, even though I'm by no means an expert on the island, I am super looking forward to taking her to all my favourite spots :)

We'll hopefully have a car for the week, so the tunes will be flowing as we cruise from one part of the island to the other each day, and the picnic basket will be filled with goodies, including a flask of water and some teabags of course! And we'll have our wellies and waterproofs in the boot...just in case...But to be honest I'm gonna Love It whether it's blazing sunshine or torrential rain! And not forgetting all the fantabulous photos we'll be taking all week...I'll need to get internet access from somewhere every day for my blog post of course, the house in Vatisker isn't set up for internet...but I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll just break in to the Martin residence and steal theirs :)

Oh dear...it's another late one! Time for bed I think. Toodles :)

1 comment: