Wednesday 30 January 2013

30/365



 My trip to Lewis was postponed a day due to this crazy weather, so I ended up running some errands instead. All very boring stuff, involving a tour round Aberdeen in the car to various places, and each time I stepped out the car I wished I had a bobble as my hair was flapping about in far too many different directions.

When I got home I wanted to do something exciting for today's blog photo! I thought about doing something outside, incorporating the wild wind...but when I looked out in to our rather lifeless garden and heard the wind battering the house, I didn't really fancy going outside again! Then I remembered the bag of confetti I found in the cupboard the other day and decided to finally give this shot a go :) It's quite difficult trying to look normal whilst also blowing a handful of confetti at exactly the right time. I took a lot of photos...so I'm very thankful the counter top in the kitchen caught *most* of the confetti every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment