Tuesday 29 January 2013

29/365

I was out in Banchory tonight for Sarah's Birthday celebrations. A meal, made by Sarah, and a cake...made by Sarah...stood on by Finlay. Heh heh heh. It still tasted delicious! I may have had two slices... Elsie doesn't look very impressed with it, but give it time, she doesn't know what she's missing yet. We'll be out on Auntie and Niece Tea and Cake trips in no time!

The party was clearly too much for Ali, who had a wee nap on the sofa (the fact that he'd stayed up till 5am the night before might have had something to do with it...) while Fin snuggled up beside him and we watched The Lorax. It's cute to see him staring at Ali in awe and copying the way he sits on the sofa n' stuff like that.

Anywho, Happy Birthday, Sarah :) Hope you had a lovely day! Thanks for making us dinner and cake...when I'm back from Lewis I'll make you dinner and cake :)

(I'm hoping this crazy wind dies down so that I do actually get over to Lewis tomorrow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment