Sunday 27 January 2013

Day 26/365

I have no idea why, when I spent several hours this morning looking after my beautiful niece, you're getting a photo of a haggis, instead of Elsie!

I know Robert Burns day was yesterday, but the young loons n' lassies from Church had our wee celebrations tonight instead! Along with my two beautiful assistants, I cooked the classic Scottish feast that is haggis, neeps and tatties. As well as a delicious chicken pasta bake for myself and a couple of the other girls to eat instead of sheep's lungs. Despite being a wee bitty late, and burning my arm, it was quite a successful night :) I even tried a bit of the haggis and didn't think it was too bad!

Thank you to Cassia for your fine chopping skills! And Megan for your yummy sticky toffee pudding :) And everyone who came, for eating the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment