Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 15/365

I got a letter in the mail today :) I love a good old fashioned greeting from a friend! And what made it even more exciting was the fact that it came aaaaaall the way from America! It was a great way to start my day :)

I didn't get the flowers with it, they're just incredibly pretty in the snow...it's such a great backdrop, and a wonderful natural light reflector :) I wasn't too thrilled when I saw it out the window yesterday morning, three weeks late...but it's been so beautiful outside these past two days that I've forgiven it for not coming at Christmas. Winter is so much brighter and happier with snow around!

And it's always good to have pretty flowers around bringing colour to my surroundings :) Life should always be colourful!




No comments:

Post a Comment