Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day 9/365

I made cookies! I wanted to make ones as soft and yummy as the ones my friend Cassia makes, so, since she's American, I typed in "American cookie recipe" in to google...and proceeded to use a supposedly American recipe from a BBC website...ha. It said it would create big fat chewy cookies...or something like that.

I don't think they're as nice as Cassia's are...they have an awful lot of vanilla essence in them (a whole tablespoonful to be exact...woaw! Wondering if it was a typo), which you most definitely notice. But yeah, they're still pretty tasty. If you're tempted, you're welcome to have one!

Tonight I've been watching a little bit of the Jasmine Star Business Workshop on CreativeLive, they're currently on a wee break. Unfortunately I missed a few hours in the middle as I had to head out to our Neighbourhood Fellowship, but what I have caught has been fantastic! I've still got a lot of learning to do in my Business, and it's AMAZING having these workshops to watch live for free! The only slight issue at times is the time difference, because they're over in America...and I've just realised that as I read this out in my mind I'm talking in an American accent...Those of you who know my embarrassing habit of picking up other people's (usually American) accents will be laughing with me right now. Oh! The 5 minute break on the workshop is now over, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment