Wednesday 2 July 2014

Day 107/365

We are now back on UK time, 8 hours ahead again, and despite not really sleeping, it is in fact a new day, so I snapped this photo of us on our final flight from Heathrow to Aberdeen. Gotta love fake sleeping! Well, Matthew was actually trying.

Mum was waiting for us at the airport, with an adorable little companion, in the form of my nephew Finlay. It was great to see them, and especially get such an excited response and a run up hug from Finny when he saw me :) Maggie was very excited to be meeting him after all the times I've spoken about him and all the photos I've shown her over this past year. He sure is adorable!

There's not much else to say other than we were all exhausted, and kept feeling like we were swaying, like we were still on the ship. We all got our bags and said our sad farewells, ready to get back to normal life in our different cities :(

No comments:

Post a Comment