Friday 4 July 2014

Day 126/365

 Baking with kids is so much fun! After meeting with one of my 2014 Couples for a cuppa to chat over wedding plans this morning, I picked up Megan and we headed out to Anne's for lunch. I finished up my meeting a little earlier than scheduled so we surprised Anne at the door half an hour early, before she'd had the chance to make scones, so we had the pleasure of watching her and Luke create these delicious treats. It was such a hoot! Flour went everywhere, the mix got mixed a little too much, and the scones were cut with the ever so indelicate hands of a child...but they turned out pretty well, huh! And I can confirm they tasted pretty good too :) Thanks for a lovely afternoon, Anne, and Luke!
Sorry you got caught in the wide angle distortion zone, Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment