Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 109/365

James and Rachael are getting married in September, later this year, over in Cults. As much as I love to travel, it's really exciting having a few more local weddings this year!

We met out at Crathes Castle for their engagement shoot, and then moved on to Drum Castle to finish off. I love meeting my couples for an engagement shoot as not everyone is comfortable in front of a camera, so it really relaxes them, and stops them from worrying about it on their Wedding Day! Not to mention the beautiful photos we create :)

Their reception is at Maryculter House Hotel, which I know very well as my family often get together there each Christmas for a delicious meal, but the last wedding I was at there was my sister's, seven years ago, before I began this exciting journey of wedding photography! So I'm very excited to go back this year and capture the beautiful moments of James and Rachael's wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment