Monday 31 October 2011

Day 304: Fake It Bench Monday!

It was too dark outside when I got home, so I had the idea of creating my own bench inside! You totally couldn't tell that wasn't a real bench outside in a park, could you!? Amazing huh! The tea cup, 'Easy As Pie' poster, and apron in the background totally don't give it away. Haha.

I'm quite chuffed with my bench to be honest.

I also got Bench Monday shots from two special guests this week :D First we have a lovely Bony gentleman, helping Flora out with her PhD, and chillin on the bench in the lab. Flora informs me that "he's leaning on a jar of strontium chloride because he has osteoporosis, poor guy, and a) can't stand up without the support (even with his feet blu-tacked to the bench) and b) because strontium boosts the activity of bone-forming cells and so helps cure osteoporosis and he's trying to tell me he wants me to concoct a nice strontium medicinal potion for him...." Genius.
And just a few minutes ago I was surprised by this lovely image of Rachel, chillin with her monkey, in her super cosy slippers that I need a new pair of...

Happy Bench Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment