Saturday 29 October 2011

Day 302: Drivin' Through The Hills

I headed up to the Shneck this morning for our second Youth Conference 2012 committee meeting, and the light over the hills up near Aviemore was incredible! But, having been stuck behind someone for the first 40 minutes of the journey I was running a little late, and thought I better not pull over to snap a photo.

I was hoping I'd get another opportunity on the way home, during which I was accompanied by the lovely Tanya Calder! But the sky was just grey, and wet most of the way. Sadly. I had the viewpoint, just past the Lecht ski resort, in mind as my last resort, and despite it being rainy and a tad windy (ha) when we pulled up, the sun was actually piercing through the clouds. So, it wasn't too bad...

Thank you for keeping me company on the way home Tanya!

No comments:

Post a Comment