Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 299: Journey Masterpiece

I was wondering what fascinating thing I could photograph for today's post...the day was almost over, but Mum and I were heading in to the prayer meeting at church, so hopefully I wouldn't just need to photograph my cup of tea before bed or something. Ha.
After our journey in I remembered when Dad came home from work one night saying he had something to show us on the video camera...he'd filmed his journey home from work. Bear in mind that we lived out near Alford at the time, and he worked at Rotech, in Mastrick. HA. And apparently there were a couple exciting moments during this 30 minute video! He'd laid the camera on the dashboard, and these exciting moments were when the camera had fallen over due to a roundabout or a corner. We laughed. Simple things...
So, on the way back home from Church, I thought I'd create my own journey masterpiece. Obviously it had to be a photo, not a video, but that didn't mean I couldn't capture the motion! I did a 30 second exposure on the lead up to, and around, the Kingswells roundabout outside of town. That part would also have been on Dad's video! Probably one of the times the camera fell over...ha.

This song just came on my Spotify http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5THMr7YbEM. I definitely recommend a listen. You might recognise it from the new Twinings advert...that's not why I like it!

Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment