Thursday 13 October 2011

Day 286: We Have a Dining Table

Today's picture is a Before and After set, not one that shows off my photoshopping skills...if my skills were THAT amazing I could probably take over the world or something. No, it's a before and after with regards to tidying up...
I'd forgotten our dining table was so big...it's been messy like that for at least a month, and ashamedly 99% of the stuff was mine. But, now it's all been recycled, tidied away, or placed on a chair waiting for me to use it again tomorrow...ha. I wonder if I can keep it like this until Mother comes on Tuesday...

I made cookies tonight! They look good...but I thought they tasted a bit funny, and I'm realising it's the dark chocolate. I'm really not a fan! Slight problem...maybe I'll just use them as Frisbees tomorrow...see if I can take out some seagulls.

I joke, obviously. The seagulls would probably catch them, like a dog.

1 comment: