Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 294: Super Ninis!

What a day! In the morning I had this weeks phone date with the lovely Scedders, and then after lunch I went round to Cassia's for some cupcake decorating and chit chat. She sure knows the way to my heart! Haha. I ended up staying for dinner, and didn't leave till about half 10, after who knows how many hilarious comedy YouTube videos. It was such a good afternoon! And what's even more hilarious, is that we're not actually gonna eat the cupcakes we decorated! The icing was pretty disgusting, after the vast amount of food colouring that was added, and the dough type icing I brought along was simply man handled too much. Haha. We ate a few of them...the ones that didn't have frogs, or snakes, or just a general mass of icing, on top. Ha.

It all looks so pretty and colourful though huh! It was amazing. We were sat at that table for hours, just talking, rolling icing, drinking tea, laughing, dropping sprinkles everywhere, eating sweets, talking, laughing...so good! And now I really must stop talking, and go to bed.

We're off for a family meal in Dunkeld tomorrow afternoon, I'm excited for some pretty pictures by the river, so here's hoping it's a nice day! Hope you all have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment