Monday 17 October 2011

Day 290: Damp Bench Monday

I was meant to be getting JD back from the garage today, but sadly, he wasn't ready to come home yet :( I miss him! The fact that the buses tricked me this morning, and then it was pouring outside all afternoon didn't help. Why did I say 'pouring outisde'...of course it wasn't pouring INSIDE. Could've gone home from work early if it had been though...Ha.

Anyway, my feet were absolutely soaking within a minute of leaving work, so I was tempted to get a pizza delivered for my dinner. Rather than go to Tesco, by foot, in the rain...bleugh. Haha. But then I manned up and got off the bus at Tesco and gto something delicious for dinner, and walked home...I'd have been as well walking bare foot though, rather than my feet almost slipping out of my pumps. Deffo wearing my boots tomorrow!

I love you JD, come back to me.

I almost forgot, I took a few other Bench Monday snaps over the weekend...

1. The Morrison Clan at Balmedie...Finlay's got the whole 'keep your face out the photo' thing down to a tee now!
2. Sarah with her beautiful blue skirt, and tights, on the funky blue bench in Johnston Gardens...

And my wonderful cousins have provided me with their own Bench Monday addition from their trip to Harris last week...
They also came up with a new idea for the blog...Rock Friday!! I love it! Haha. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment