Monday 10 October 2011

Day 283: Reminiscing Bench Monday

Rach and I went for a wee spin out to Tough this afternoon. For those of you who don't know; that's where I used to live, and it's not pronounced 'tuff', it's pronounced like 'too' with a cat hissing noise added at the end...if you get me...

Anyway! I took the afternoon off work, did a spot of shopping, and then picked Rachel up and we headed out the road for a wee tour around Tough, remembering our younger years. Rach definitely enjoyed driving past the place where my dog pulled me over. I'd like to say I had a Rottweiler or something...but I didn't. Glen was a Cairn Terrier...hahaha, yes, I know. He just caught me off guard when he spotted some rabbits!

We were about to go on the hunt for a bench when we drove past my last Primary School (I had a few, cause I got kicked out for being well bad, innit...just kidding. We just moved a few times), and spotted the bench right out at the front...it's been there for, like, ever. So we deffo had to go in for today's Bench Monday photo. It's definitely a favourite! We had a great laugh :)

And yesterday, at Church, one of my Girlies pointed out this cute Bench Monday photo opportunity across the hall...I had to go grab my camera!

Happy Bench Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment