Friday 28 October 2011

Day 301: Chineeeeeeeeeese!

We got a Chinese takeaway tonight, my first one or monthys!! Lolsies...I wasn't watching what I was typing there...didn't realise I'd put a 'y' at the end. Just comes naturally these days.

I dropped my phone in my tea cup this morning...impressive huh! It wasn't full, so just half got wet...and it was only in for a second, if even! But, it still went wonky...so I decided to try out this whole "Leave it in a bowl of rice" thing...it appears to have worked. But I'm pretty sure I have a piece of rice stuck in my phone now. And I feel the need to rinse the starch off it...ha.

I went in to town and played crazy golf with Katherine, Tom, Mairi, and Laura this afternoon. Woop! (I took my phone with me, having transferred it and the rice in to a sealed bag, ha) Tom and I came joint first...he actually plays golf you know, I'm pretty chuffed to be on par with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment