Saturday 25 June 2011

Day 175: The Final Day in the Best Place on Earth...

This photo cracks me up; my sad face looks so fake and pathetic, but I assure you, I was very upset. I had such a fantastic week, with my good friend Katherine, in my wonderful housie on the Isle of Lewis. I absolutely love it up there, and it was great taking Katherine there for the first time, showing her all the places that I love, and trying to fight my claim as half an islander, and persuade her it's a wonderful place! She definitely came away thinking that, for holidays! But she's pretty sure she couldn't LIVE there...I used to feel the same way...but it was really tough leaving this afternoon. I love being so closely surrounded by the sea! But, I have a super cute nephew here, and until he's old enough to realise how uncool his auntie is, I'll probably be sticking around.

I arrived home tonight to an absolute bomb site of a bedroom...finding my bed later is gonna be interesting...and a letter informing me I might possibly be summoned for jury duty. Joy. D'you think I'd be allowed to take in some pick n' mix?

No comments:

Post a Comment